We are looking for an eager-to-learn & ambitious Digital Brand Analyst who will support the Digital Brand Architects in defining the digital consumer journey in response to the clients business, sales & marketing objectives from an owned, paid & earned media perspective. (S)he is driving all desk research & analysis for strategy & analytics.
The role will focus around 3 key result areas:
- Auditing & strategy
– Desk research within our custom framework to identify client data;
– Data processing of owned, earned & paid audit data.
– Analyzing paid, earned & owned data in the publishers backoffice;
– Data processing of the scorecards & data points;
- Project Management
– Supporting the Brand Architects in managing running projects;
– Following up on internal digital projects.
– You are a master degree student of an Economy major (by preference) with an internship interest of more than 3 months;
– You are curious, eager-to-learn, independent, pro-active, with strong ownership & business ethics;
– You combine a burst of energy with healthy critical thinking;
– Having non-professional experience with digital advertising tools in paid, earned & owned is a plus;
– Strong language skills (English, Dutch, French) are important;
– You work on Mac with Google for Work or are familiar with its office suite;
– A business case will be proposed for the selection of the candidate.
About Bake & Company
Bake & Company is an international powerhouse of experienced Digital Marketing Architects, with over 10 years of experience in building brands in digital media. Combining strategic & technical skills. Endorsed nor bound by creative or media agencies, products. Putting brand objectives & business impact at the heart of the strategy. Not distracted by tactics.
We work for an international portfolio of several leading consumer & professional brands like Coca-Cola, Lotus Bakeries, Duvel Moortgat, Barry Callebaut, HiPP, Alpro, De Persgroep, …