We are looking for a smart & energized Junior Digital Brand Officer who will help to run the clients digital marketing & sales workstreams, both continuous & temporary. (S)he is taking the lead in the project timelines, delivery & follow-up of digital projects in challenging international marketing & sales teams of several leading B2C & B2B brands.
The role will focus around 3 key result areas:
- Project Management
– Leading the clients digital workstreams & projects;
– Following up on several in-house projects.
– Analyzing paid, earned & owned data;
– Data entry & analysis of the clients scorecards & dashboards;
– Performing desk research & data analysis to identify key client data;
– Creation of templates & keynotes at the relevant milestones.
– You are a professional, pro-active project manager, with strong ownership & business ethics;
– You combine a burst of energy with healthy critical thinking;
– You have 1 years of experience in digital marketing;
– Having experience with professional digital advertising tools in paid, earned & owned;
– Strong language skills (English, Dutch, French) are important;
– You work on Mac with Google for Work or are familiar with its office suite.
About Bake & Company
Bake & Company is a international powerhouse of experienced Digital Marketing Architects, with over 10 years of experience in building brands in digital media. Combining strategic & technical skills. Putting brand objectives & business impact at the heart of the strategy. Not distracted by tactics.
We work for an international portfolio of several leading consumer & professional brands like Coca-Cola, Lotus Bakeries, Duvel Moortgat, Barry Callebaut, HiPP, Alpro, De Persgroep, …